Day 1: Fly to Kayseri/Nevsehir from Istanbul — North Cappadocia Tour
You will be picked up from your hotel in Istanbul around 4:30 am and will be transferred to the domestic airport for your flight from Istanbul to Kayseri or Nevsehir between 6:00 – 7:30 am. Upon arrival at Kayseri or Nevsehir airport, you will be picked up and transferred to Cappadocia. In Cappadocia, you will meet your professional tour guide to begin your full-day tour of North Cappadocia. On the tour today, you will visit the Devrent Valley, Pasabag Monk’s Valley, drive-through city of Avanos, open-air Museum of Goreme and Uchisar. After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel in Cappadocia for check-in.
- Overnight in Cappadocia
- Included Meal(s): Lunch
Day 2: South Cappadocia Tour — Bus to Konya
After breakfast at approximately 9:30 am, you will be picked up from your hotel to begin the full-day tour of South Cappadocia. On the tour today, you will visit the Red Valley, Cavusin Village, Pigeon Valley, and Kaymakli Underground City or Ozkonak Underground City. At the end of the tour around approximately 3:30 pm, you’ll be transferred to Nevsehir main bus station. From here you will board the intercity day coach to Konya (duration 3 hours). Upon your arrival at the main bus station in Konya, you will be met at the bus station and transferred to your hotel.
- Overnight in Konya
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
Day 3: Konya Tour — Fly back to Istanbul — End of Tour Service
After breakfast at approximately 9:30 am, you will be picked up from your hotel to begin the full-day tour of Konya and Catalhoyuk. Today on the tour you will visit the Konya City Center, Mevlana Museum and Mausoleum, and the Selimiye Mosque. We will then stop for lunch in a traditional Turkish restaurant. From there, we will drive to Catalhoyuk. We will tour the excavation site of a Neolithic community. After the tour, we will take you to the airport for your flight back to Istanbul. END OF OUR SERVICE and TOURS.
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
- Please note that your return flight from Konya to Istanbul will arrive at either the New Airport in Istanbul or at the Sabiha Gökçen Airport depending on the availability of flights on the ticket purchase date.
- If you have a preference to return to a specific airport in Istanbul i.e. Sabiha Gokcen or Istanbul New Airport, you must request your choice of the airport in Istanbul by email prior to your tour booking. Any changes requested once your booking is confirmed will incur an additional cost.
- Upon arrival at Istanbul airport, you will have to arrange your own pick-up service from Istanbul airport to your hotel in Istanbul. This transfer is not included as part of your package tour services with us. Our service ends upon your flight arrival at Istanbul Airport.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Pick up from Istanbul hotel and transfer to Istanbul Airport (on the European side of Istanbul only)
- Domestic flight tickets – (Istanbul to Kayseri or Nevsehir and Konya to Istanbul)
- 1 night in Cappadocia at Cave hotel including breakfast
- 1 night in Konya at a 4-star hotel including breakfast
- Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch)
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
- Services charges & local taxes
- Drop off transportation service from Istanbul New Airport OR Sabiha Gökçen Airport to Istanbul Hotel upon returning to Istanbul
- Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Any optional tours
- Tips to staff, items of a personal nature
- Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
- Travel insurance
- This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
- The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour
- The order of the itinerary is indicative and subject to change, but all visits described will take place.
- The hot air balloon ride operates in optimum weather conditions. The decision for the flight to take off on any given day is decided by the local government at the last minute depending on weather conditions to ensure passenger safety. If your paid and scheduled hot air balloon ride gets cancelled by the tour company at the last minute for weather conditions, we will provide you with a refund of USD 249.00 for the hot air balloon ride if you have it booked with us.
- The normal arrival time in Istanbul is between 8:00 – 10:00 pm. If you are planning on reserving your plane back home that same day, we recommend you book a plane ticket from 12:30 am onwards, to avoid missing your flight.